MRI of the Joints (from finger to toe; one day/one joint)
– Groin, Sacroiliac joints, Hip intra- and extraarticular disorders, Pre- and post
– Knee Menisci, Cruciate ligaments, Collateral ligaments & posterior corners, Cartilage
– Ankle tendon anatomy & pathology, Ligaments, Pre- and postop, Impingement syndromes, Osteochondral lesions MR & CT, Forefoot anatomy & pathology
– Shoulder normal variants, Pitfalls & instability, Rotator interval & biceps tendon, Postoperative shoulder
– Elbow anatomy & pathology
– Hand & wrist anatomy & pathology; TFCC & ligaments, Fingers, Overuse syndromes
GENERAL: 50% case-based interactive teaching in small groups.
Limited number of participants: maximum 90.